Lifehack #1. How to choose a correct online casino
When choosing a virtual gambling establishment, the average user is often guided by several criteria:
- The first page of the output in the search engines;
- catchy viral advertising on the Internet;
- Attractive design of the site online casinos;
- Generous bonuses at the gambling establishment.
Vivid design and loud advertising do not guarantee that the site does not cheat visitors and pays all the money earned. When choosing an honest casino, it is worth referring to reputable ratings of the most reliable casinos. Also worthwhile:
- Visit forums devoted to gambling on the Internet, find a thread with a discussion of your favorite site and look at user reviews. Compare the number of positive and negative. When studying the reviews, pay attention to the style and content. If the author writes about huge winnings, most likely, it’s a bot or hidden advertising. Fake reviews also contain many general phrases and a minimum of specifics. They often resemble descriptions copied from the official website.
- Type “site verification” into a Google search engine. Choose a program that can analyze the age of the domain and the number of visitors for free. If the online casino has been operating for several years, this is already a good sign.
- Carefully study the agreement. The text of the user agreement may contain conditions “in small print”: large restrictions on the withdrawal of winnings, exaggerated minimum limits on deposits, high veijer for bonuses, etc. Financial pitfalls are a reason to be wary.
After a thorough study, the last step remains – to check the license and certificates. A casino with a good reputation on the site is sure to have a section with information. In this section you should look for:
- license number and a link to the official website of the organization that issued it;
- Information about the manufacturer or manufacturers who developed the game for the casino;
- Contact information of the support service.
If the online casino has no information section, you can send a request to the email address listed on the website. Representatives of the company are required to send the user electronic copies or scans of all licenses and certificates. The documents must be authentic and valid.
Lifehack #2. Study the rules of gambling
Each online game has its own rules and subtleties. For example, in American roulette, the Basket Bet (basket) covers only 5 digits, which reduces the probability of winning to 7.9%, and experienced gamblers prefer the European version. In the French version there is a rule, according to which in case of zeroes the bet is returned to the player. There are nuances in blackjack, poker and other gambling games, including slot machines.
Knowing the rules will reduce the amount of unjustified spending and stupid losses. Many online casinos publish gambling rules on their websites for the convenience of customers.
After studying the basic information, you can:
- View YouTube game reviews from experienced gamblers. Players are eager to share with others the knowledge that online casinos are silent about, and publish their own tip-hacks.
- Master the intricacies of gambling entertainment in demo versions of slot machines, card and table games. Large casinos offer beginners to play for free and without registration for conditional cash or funk.
- Download free online games on your computer or smartphone and try your hand at them. Free social casino applications will help you understand the mechanics of various gambling activities.
Remember that thoughtlessly pressing buttons rarely leads to winnings! Such tactics can be compared to trying to pass a test by randomly selecting suggested answers, or with the game of fighting games, when the gamer on the speed of pressing all the buttons on the joystick.
Lifehack #3. How to choose a slot machine
Slot machines are traditionally considered the most popular entertainment at online casinos. Slot machines with unusual design and themes arouse interest, but it is impossible to choose a slot machine only because of its exotic appearance. If a player comes to an online casino hoping to win, he should consider:
- Manufacturer’s brand. Company-developer with a good reputation will not release low-quality games with bugs and failures. Little-known producers often cooperate with cheaters and create low-grade programs.
- The level of payoff. Different machines have different percentage of programmed returns to players (Return to Player, RTP). Optimal is considered to be within the 94-96%, high – more than 97%. You should also understand that the declared percentages can be applied to a short, medium or long distance game. Learn the payout level of a particular machine can be found on forums, on YouTube, on the websites of independent auditors or game publishers.
- The presence or absence of the jackpot. On machines with a progressive jackpot when luck can break a big score, but according to statistics, on these slot machines often win visitors who make large bets. In video slots without jackpots you can be limited to standard bets.
- Popularity and cycle length. Slot machines have a little secret – they gift players with coins after they complete a certain cycle, so the likelihood of hitting the jackpot often depends on the popularity of the slot. The more players use the machine, the faster it goes through the cycle, and the more users win.
- The size of the bets. Slot machines with minimum bets give out winning combinations more often, but the payouts of such applications are small. If a visitor is hunting for big prizes, you should choose slot machines with medium and large stakes.
- The presence of bonus rounds. Bonus games increase the chances of winning.
- Feedback from users. On the forums gamblers can find reviews on many of the slot machines. The experience of other users will help the beginner to understand how high the probability of getting the jackpot or leave the online casino with at least a minimum gain.
On many forums players with experience recommend to choose to play older slots. They are less elaborate, but more generous, with high odds and frequent winning combinations. If the user is stuck on a particular subject, it is worth to choose several slot machines in the desired style and compare their characteristics.
Lifehack #4. Have a sense of proportion
The fourth mistake – too much passion for gambling. Online casinos should not become an obsession. It is better to perceive the virtual gambling house as one of your numerous hobbies or entertainment. Visitors, obsessed with betting on real money, quickly lose, then get addicted to gambling entertainment or lose interest in it altogether. The excessive preoccupation with online casino prevents you from thinking straight, analyze the situation and win.
To avoid this happening, you need:
- Set a monetary limit before starting the game and do not exceed it.
- Do not spend 24 hours a day in the casino, even for a big win at the slot machines.
- After a big win immediately leave the casino. It is better to leave and return the next day with money for new bets than to stay and lose everything.
After each game on the machine is to analyze the situation, draw conclusions and develop a strategy. It is also useful to remember your mistakes and miscalculations, so that next time do not commit them. On the other hand, there is no need to turn your love of gambling into an addiction and sacrifice your real life for the sake of virtual victories.
Lifehack #5. Do not get hung up on one game
Beginning players manage their deposit at online casinos in two ways: making minimum bets and stretching it for as long as possible, or making large bets and losing everything in a few hours. Both strategies are wrong.
Games with very small bets have small winnings. Only a few manage to get a large sum or hit the jackpot with a minimum investment. Too high stakes increase the chances of big winnings, but quickly deplete the player’s budget. Many visitors with a limited limit simply lose money and leave the online casino disappointed.
The optimal strategy – regularly change the size of bets for real money and look for the “golden mean”. Gamblers also recommend not to get hung up on one online game and try your hand at several directions. Change the slot machines, try your luck at playing roulette, blackjack and poker.